Adding files and graphics to your WordPress web sites can be a great tactic for more specific information like Instructions, data sheets etc. By using WordPress links you can then provide a download or open a pdf.
One of our clients makes mattresses and uses a QR Code on the mattress to provide cleaning and maintenance instructions. By providing a wordpress links people can download a PDF or read online.
- Click the Add Media button.
- Choose Upload Files and Select File to locate the file on your hard drive (you can also drag and drop the file)
- Change the Title field if you need to, this will become the name of the link embedded in your post.
- Click on the Browse button (the button may also read as “Choose File” depending on the specific recommendation), select the file you are uploading, and click on Open. …
- Click on the red Upload button to start the upload process.
To learn a lot more about WordPress Links and much more come get our DIY Online Business Solutions all on a 16gig USB stick mailed to you anywhere in the world free.