One of the things we teach you is how to use PLR products both to make money from and also help you develop content and a number of other things for your business.
What is PLR?
Private label rights is a concept used in internet marketing and derived from private labeling. It’s a license where the author sells most or all of the intellectual property rights to their work. The license is defined by the author of the work and has no legal definition.
There are three huge advantages to using Private Label Content.
First, PLR content can be a huge timesaver! All the research, writing, and proofreading is already done for you if you purchase from a reputable PLR provider. You don’t have to spend hours writing your own material or hiring someone to write it for you.
Another advantage to using PLR is to save money. Hiring a writer or buying exclusive rights can be extremely expensive! Private Label Content is definitely the most cost effective option due to the fact that it is distributed to many people the cost is a lot lower.
Finally, PLR allows you to become an expert on a subject even if you know nothing about it. The right PLR seller will provide well-researched quality articles. The best part of Private Label content is that you can put your own name on it and claim it as your own! It is always advised to alter your private label content to make it unique and to only purchase Limited PLR, which means that only a specific number of copies are being sold.
We have just added 12 great videos on how to use plr products and here is the first one for you.
[wp_lightbox_embed_protected_s3_video name=”videos/Video1.mp4″ bucket=”msiplr” width=”800″ height=”450″]
Download mp4 Video 1 – 3.5 MB
Web Marketing For Profit is a coaching and training system to help businesses understand the various aspects of the web to help them sell or promote their products and services.
PLR products can be a part of this process and here are a number of ways they can be used.
1. Put up your resell product with resell rights – This will encourage more buyers because they can keep 100% of sales and profits when they resell your product.
2. Use PLR content to create autoresponders – This will help save time and effort in trying to think about what content to deliver to build a relationship with subscribers.
3. Use PLR content to create articles for your site – This will put your business on autopilot and at the same time keep your readers happy.
4. Content from Resell and PLR products can be used in market research or used as a brainstorming tool – This will help in creating inspiration for content writers so that they will not run out of ideas to generate content.
5. Package your resell product with speaking rights – This will boost more purchases because buyers can use the product to create highly paid seminars, webinars, teleseminars and etc.
6. Use PLR software to generate traffic – Rebrand your PLR software and submit it to free software directories to generate more traffic to your website. The more downloads you receive, the more visitors you will get for your business.
7. Use the information in the PLR or resell product as discussion points – This will help you when there is a need to face the media or when moderating discussions with clients, customers or readers.
8. Use PLR content to conduct seminars – PLR content can be organized into power point slides and other teaching materials used in workshops or seminars either online or offline, or both.
9. Use PLR content as a gift – Besides sharing PLR content by conducting seminars, you can also use PLR content as a free gift for those who attended your paid seminar/webinar.
10. Include backend rights with your resell product – This creates more value for your product and influences your visitors to buy because they can use your product as a backend product to sell to their own customers.
11. Convert PLR Ebooks into viral products – A rebranded report provides more value to people than an ordinary Ebook thus fetches a higher price. You can choose to sell it or use the rebranded report as your own viral product.
12. Publish the PLR content in another language(s) – As the internet grows and expands, more markets are opened around the world. People may be searching for products in their own native language hence translating a PLR product into other languages is a great way to profit.
13. Convert your digital content into physical products to sell – People are more inclined to buy physical products because they seem to bring so much more credibility than digital products. Some ideas include:
- Publishing books
- Creating video tutorials/series as DVD products
- Creating audio clips/series and downloading into MP3 devices
- Burn software to CD-R discs
- And more…
14. Offer bundling rights with your resell product. This will increase conversions of your product sales because they can package other products together with the main product and sell it as one irresistible offer.
15. Create an Ebook using multiple PLR products – PLR packages often come packed with a lot of information. These information can be used to create a brand new Ebook which can be put up for sale or given away free to build your list. You could even sell the PLR rights of your brand new product to others or use it to generate traffic to your site by submissions etc.
16. Use PLR content with industry expert interviews – Another way to profit from PLR products is that you can combine the PLR content with interviews with industry experts.
17. Use PLR content to kick start a membership website – Start a membership site with PLR content. This gives you ample time to think about and create original content. In the scenario where you run out of ideas, use PLR content to provide value to your database or as an inspiration to create a brand new product.
18. Forming partnerships and collaborations – Partner with other business-minded individuals and create unique packages and programs for sale using PLR products.
19. Use PLR content on websites for flipping – Build content-rich websites based on a particular niche using PLR content and sell them for a much higher price than you paid for the PLR content. Check out this course on site flipping: http://www.flipwebsitesnow.com/index.php
20. Enclose social media ad rights with your resell product – Create prewritten ads on your resell product for customers to use on their social networks. This adds more value to your product and helps your customer drive leads. Learn more about social media here: http://www.thesocialnetworkingacademy.com/
21. Add affiliate links to your resell or PLR content – A great way to earn some money with affiliate programs from Clickbank and Amazon is to insert affiliate links into resell products or PLR content which you intend to sell or give away for free.
22. Use the PLR content to create podcasts – Record weekly podcasts using PLR content and distribute them on the iTunes store.
23. Sell your resell product with rewriting rights – This could draw more visitors and customers to buy your product because they can rewrite the product anyway they want.
24. Give pre-resell rights with your resell product – Pre-resell rights enable buyers to sell the product before other resellers can. This will attract many people to buy your resell product.
25. Put together the content as a complete home study course – It takes a lot of time to create a brand new product. However, with PLR content, you can gather different products and compile them together as one complete home study course for selling.
26. Motivate buyers with sole rights to your resell product – When visitors see that they will have the exclusive and sole resell rights to promote your resell product, it will motivate them to take action to invest in your resell product.
27. Use PLR content to add value to your membership site – This helps you to save time and effort in generating new content for your members in your membership site.
28. Mention that your resell product has limited selling rights – This will urge prospects to take action as soon as possible and order your resell product because they can only sell limited copies like the rest of their competition.
29. Re-write the PLR content and submit it to newspapers or magazines – When you article is published on newspapers and magazines, it adds on credibility to you and increase exposure of your website or product to the general masses.
30. Add hosted reseller rights with your resell product – This will enable your buyers’ to have their reseller site hosted on your server so there are no extra costs for website space. This should encourage people to purchase your reseller product.
31. Re-write a PLR article and submit it on another blog as a guest post – This helps to poise you as an authority for the topic you are writing about and also helps drive the existing traffic of the other blog to your website/product hence help you/your product/company gain more exposure. Learn more about Guest Blogging here: http://www.guestbloggingavalanche.com
32. Include upsell rights with your resell product – This enables your buyers to use your resell product as an upsell product hence may persuade leads to buy it.
33. Attach break up rights with your resell product – This allows buyers to divide up the product into many different products to sell separately. Hence, this may persuade prospective leads to get your resell product.
34. Offer affiliate bonus program rights with your resell product – This permits buyers’ affiliates to use the product as an affiliate bonus.
35. Use PLR content as a promotional tool for your affiliates – By helping your affiliates, you are also helping yourself. PLR content such as Ebooks or guides with affiliate links inserted can be used as promotional tools for affiliates to send out to their database.
36. Use PLR content to create Adsense sites – Adsense sites need to be content-rich in order to generate the traffic that will click on the Google ads. PLR content can be used to create such sites.
37. Create viral quizzes with the PLR content to test your audience’s knowledge – This helps create buzz and activity on your website which will in turn generate more traffic to your site as well. This software helps you to create quizzes: http://quizfunnel.com/affiliates.html
38. Make available employee rights with your resell product – This will mean that your buyers’ employees are able to use the products or rights as well. Hence employers will grab this chance to buy your product.
39. Use the PLR content to promote an eBay store – With PLR content, there is no need for you to start brainstorming content from scratch. You can just re-write the PLR content for your own use to promote an eBay store.
40. Grant renaming rights with your resell product – This permits buyers to re-title the product to their desired title.
41. Use PLR content in your newsletter to your clients – Keeping in touch with your clients is important in building a good relationship with them. Hence you can use PLR content for easier communication with your clients through newsletters. With PLR content, there is no headache or head-scratching moments of trying to generate new content.
42. Include brandable rights with your resell product – This allows buyers to sell or giveaway your resell product with their advertisement in it. Hence this strategy may lure leads to invest in your resell product.
43. Use PLR content as a topic of conversation for coaching calls – With PLR content, you can easily prepare a session of coaching call with your clients.
44. Extend report rights with your resell product – By this you allow buyers to turn the product into an informational report.
45. Use PLR content in social media – Build a Facebook page that uses the material. In this way, you will be able to interact with your customers with discussions on the content, generating frequent activity and buzz. Learn more about Facebook marketing here: Http://www.fbinfluence.com/
46. Have follow up e-mails and its rights packaged with your resell product – This helps your buyers promote the product because they have instant follow up emails.
47. Use as bonuses – PLR materials can be used as unannounced bonuses for buying your products, giving your customers a pleasant surprise when they open your package. This helps to build rapport and your ‘likeability’.
48. Use as giveaways – PLR content can be used as a free giveaway for your long-time customers. This builds customer loyalty and ups your ‘likeability’ factor in the industry as well.
49. No-paying royalty rights with your resell product – This will motivate people to invest in your resell product because buyers won’t have to pay royalty fees for your product.
50. Spin an article into a “10 Best” list – You can use the PLR content to generate a viral report of “10 Best” list. This helps generate and drive more traffic to your site to view your products.
Join the Web Marketing For Profit Institute
Today For Training And Coaching for Your Business
Get access to a range of PLR Products each month
Only $25.00 USD A Month
With Hosting and WordPress Installed
Once you have paid you will be Sent an email with your invitation
code to your online business training and link to the sign up form and Get Instant Access.
Save by paying yearly on our Alternative Payment Schedule