Mals eCommerce Payment Methods
The free cart supports payments via PayPal Website Standard or PayPal Express checkout, Google checkout, Nochex, Moneybookers and Paymate or you can also save credit card data (encrypted) to process later manually. We do not process cards ourselves.
Alternatively, upgrade to Premium and you can hook up the cart directly to your merchant account via one of the payment gateways we support.
Nearly all payment gateways can be setup to collect credit card data by posting to them a form created of hidden fields. In this case the secure pages are hosted on their server and they simply require details about the order. The payment gateway may or may not return information to the cart as to whether the the customer’s card was accepted.
If you want to try to setup a gateway using this option then you MUST read the gateway’s documentation very carefully and make sure you understand it! Furthermore, we make no guarantee that it will work with all gateways. In other words it must be compatible with the principles used here.
List of Titles for the Tutorials
- Introduction – How to register your system and login
- Payment Methods – How to set up your payment gateways etc.
- Email Settings – Sending and receiving orders and how to customize
- Tax and Shipping – Essential for selling products
- Provide Discounts and Vouchers – Great way to promote products and services
- Customize the look and feel – make it look like your cart
- Advanced Settings & Digital Downloads – Creating a more interactive experience
- Affiliates – How to set up your own affiliate program
- Putting the cart in your website or Blog – Different code for your cart