One thing many people who have purchased our training product did not realize is that we have another site at MSINcome that sells PLR products that people can purchase at a wholesale rate and sell retail. They can also edit or package these PLR products to develop a list, create content, add as a bonus and much more. They get access to these products in their package.
These products come under a couple of different licenses.
PLR = Private Label Rights
MRR = Master Resell Rights
RR = Resell Rights
What is PLR?
With private label rights (PLR), you are typically provided with the source files that were used to create the product. Source files are any files which can be edited such as Word docs, software code, text files and perhaps even Camtasia video recordings.
PLR or Private label products can come in many forms, some of the most common include:
- PLR Videos
- PLR eBooks
- PLR Software
- PLR Articles
As an example, when you are given PLR to an eBook, you are granted access to the original document which was used to create the eBook (usually in a Word Doc format). You are then permitted to edit the PLR eBook in any way you wish and take credit for writing the eBook. In a way, it is like like having a writer write an eBook for you and you take credit for it.
You may then sell the eBook as your own and keep any sales made. This saves you time writing an eBook yourself and eliminates the expense of hiring a writer which could cost hundreds of dollars.
Another way to put plr is to think of t-shirt manufacturers–they mass produce plain white t-shirts and businesses simply buy the t-shirts and put their brand on it, claiming it as their own.
What is MRR?
With master resell rights, you are NOT given the source files for editing purposes.
You may resell the product and also pass on resell rights to your customers.
However, those customers are then only given “resell rights” so that they are only eligible to sell the personal/read-only rights only.
You cannot pass on the master resell rights. You are the master resell rights holder.
What is RR?
With resell rights, you may resell the product, however, your customers do not have the rights to then resell the product; they may only read/consume the product.
Personal Use Rights
In addition to the rights explained above, there’s also “Personal Use Rights” which means read-only. This means you are not granted rights to resell the product.
Benefits of Using PLR:
You can follow the traditional rules of article writing if you want or can simply buy PLR content related to your niche and publish an eBook in record time! Getting hold of PLR content can be a real time saver.
- Sell the Content – This is the most obvious way of making money with PLR content, but very few people make use of this opportunity.
- Blog Post on Autopilot – You can acquire the content, make a few changes, add an introduction and tune WordPress to drip-feed your content at specific time intervals.
- Use the PLR Content in your Podcasts – You could easily convert a PLR video into an audio file using Audacity. You could then submit the recording to free podcast directories such as iTunes and generate traffic!
- Modify the Content at Will – You could acquire the rights to a video and change the graphics while keeping the audio and video content intact. This creates a new product which you can sell under your name.
- PLR Content for Webinar – You can use PLR content as the basis for your PowerPoint presentation. Simply approach an online marketer and add your Webinar to their list. You can turn this into a massive lead generator using tools such as OneClickTool.com.
- Membership Sites – With the help of PLR, you can constantly add value to your membership site. You could use the PLR to create a fixed-term membership site and use Aweber to automate the entire process.
- Introduce Additional Benefits – Affiliate marketing is growing more and more competitive by the second. You need to offer something extra to lure in the clients and PLR is the best way to do it. With the help of PLR, you could create simple bonus packages related to the affiliate product that you’re promoting. However, you must never go overboard with bonuses, as one bonus too much can be the reason for people deciding against buying the product. Who would buy a product that needs excessive freebies to sweeten the deal!
- Load up the Autoresponder – Most people are clueless about the type of content that they should be sharing with their subscribers. PLR is the easiest solution if you ask me! Simply break up your PLR into short articles and design unique intro and conclusion paragraphs for each. Load up the articles into the autoresponder and you’re good to go!
- Start a Training School – You could start your own training facility and use the PLR videos to train students who sign up!