Selling Physical products
To create your own new physical product from scratch, you need to make a few decisions.
Are you going to create it from scratch or buy wholesale and sell retail.
If you are going to develop from scratch, a physical product, you will need some capital and development time.
Firstly, you need your idea. From there, you then need a plan to put that idea into effect.
This plan should essentially include a 3D CAD file (computer aided design), functional specifications, bill of materials and a minimum order of quantity. You’ll also need a prototype.
From here, you then need to find yourself a manufacturer and order X number of products so
you can start selling them at a profit. This will require a big upfront payment/investment.
Okay, so admittedly that all sounds a little complicated. But it’s not. Not in today’s digital age anyway!
Wholesale Physical Products
Of course there is also Aliexpress and a number of other product wholesale sites with pre made products. We bought our USB’s from Ali and now thinking of doing a full USB copy service. You can get them branded as your own and much more.
Print On Demand.
Lots of people like to write books on all sorts of topics however they do it the hard way. We have quite a few clients who write books and here are some great videos explaining the process.
There are several ways that you can get your book done quickly, profitably and without taking away from the work you already have to do. This can be done without a ghost writer, without compromising your standards and with one eye toward building your brand and your business.
Think of what it would be like if you could take the work you’re already doing or that you’ve already done and turn it into a book that you can carry with you anywhere and everywhere. And what if it costs you less than the price of a cheap dinner? Would you be interested? Yes? Great!
- Overview-The-Print-On-Demand-Playbook (Above)
- Video 1 - Intro-To-Content-Creation-And-Creating-Digital-Audio-Content
- Video 2 - Creating-Audio-Content-Construction
- Video 3 - Creating-Digital-Audio-Content-Recording
- Video 4 - Creating-Digital-Audio-Content-Editing
- Video 5 - Creating-Digital-Audio-Content-Processing
- Video 6 - Creating-Audiobooks
- Video 7 - Creating-Digital-Video-Content
- Video 8 - Creating-Text-Content
- Video 9 - Blog-To-Book
- Video 10 - Transcribed-Content
- Video 11 - Create-Space-Royalty-And-Distribution-Considerations
- Video 12 - Creating-Your-Physical-Book-On-Create-Space
- Video 13 -Creating-And-Selling-DVDs-On-Create-Space
- Video 14 - Creating-And-Selling-With-Kunaki-Part-1
- Video 15 - Creating-And-Selling-With-Kunaki-Part-2
- Video 15 - Conclusion-The-Print-On-Demand-Playbook
Another Set of Physical Product Videos
- Video 1 – Why Create Physical Products (Above)
- Video 2 - SOME VERY EASY WAYS TO GET SIMPLE PRODUCTS OFF THE GROUND
- Video 3 - ONE MORE EASY OPTION 3D PRINTING
- Video 4 - IDEAS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Video 5 - PREPARING YOUR IDEA
- Video 6 - SIDESTEPPING MANUFACTURING WITH LICENSING AGREEMENTS
- Video 7 - FINDING A MANUFACTURER
- Video 8 - FUNDING
- Video 9 - SELLING YOUR PRODUCT
- Video 10 - CONCLUSION