Setting up an online business can be rewarding and profitable. Web Marketing For Profit can help you in your quest and here are just a few different businesses you can start with.
If you are just starting out with an idea for an online business – we can help!
We can help with your initial research phase to see if your ideas are likely to work. This is a crucial phase that many people do skip in their haste to get going. Doing your ground work is important, you’ll need to check these and other matters:
- Which domain names are available?
- Are you likely to infringe on anyone else’s copyright?
- What type of bank account you will need – regular account or an online merchant account?
- How much does it all cost – merchant accounts, payment gateways, website and email hosting?
- Will you need accounting software? If so… will it interact with your website?
Ideally you need to complete a business plan that will address all these matters and more.
If you are taking this journey, you will need someone who can guide you in the right direction, provide timely and accurate information and most critically – someone who can create an online business that works!
45 Different online Business Ideas
1. Creating Your Own Product: This could be an e-book related to any topic. You can also offer a study course complete with CD’s and DVD’s.
2. Affiliate Marketing: If you are not interested in running your own website you could become an affiliate of almost any product from software to credit cards and sell the product with Google Adwords, Squidoo, Twitter, Ezine Articles, and Hubpages by writing product reviews.
3. Copywriting: In my opinion this is a great skill to have because most internet marketer realize that without a great sales letter a good product will fail in the marketplace.
4. Graphic Design: If you have the ability to create powerful graphics you could start a website that offers design services to other people on the web. As an example you could specialize in logos, e-book covers, album covers, business cards, headers and footers.
5. Survey Sites: What better way to make a steady stream of than to fill out survey forms. Companies today thrive off of quality information related to their products and services and will pay good money for this feedback.
6. Audio Specialist: Whether you have a background in audio engineering or just a love for anything technical, online and offline business owners will pay to set up audio for webinars, seminars, teleseminars and general audio editing.
7. Video Specialists: If you’ve always dreamed of being a movie director or just working in film, this is a great way to focus your talents on a market that has gone video crazy and people are always looking for video specialist whether online or offline.
8. Teleseminars: If you are a great facilitator and speaker you could organize teleseminars for your niche’s top players.
9. Blogging: That’s right! If you like to write blogs on just about any topic why not get paid for it. Owners of some of the world’s most popular blogs are making tons of money from advertising spots on their blog.
10. Service Website: If you have a great idea, offer a service to your niche that they can’t live without like aWeber or Get Response. These companies provide email and auto responder services to businesses.
11. Search Engine Optimization: Most website owners have heard of search engine optimization but have no clue what it is. SEO is the practice of optimizing a website by improving the content quality, graphic images, and inbound/outbound links. If you have this skill people will pay you.
12. Hosting Service: If you have the money to invest in dedicated servers you could offer hosting packages to people who have websites. You can also become an affiliate of hosting companies as well.
13. Voice Overs: While some of us were born with mono-tone voices others were born to sing and speak publicly so why not get paid for it. Many businesses online and offline search for voice-over talent to do their infomercials, commercials and general hosting.
14. JV Broker: If you have built a viable list of business owners that compliment each other then why not put that information to good use help them to do business together. You can receive up to 25% for just structuring the deal as a joint venture broker as well as a percentage of the sales.
15. Consulting: Online and offline businesses are looking for competent people to help them guide their online efforts. If you are knowledgeable in this area why not get paid for it.
16. Information Technology: Businesses all over the world are willing to pay top dollar to people that can help them with their infrastructure and reporting. They also need help during major product launches and hire specialist just to monitor their system from any unforeseen occurrences.
Now that I have explained some of the best ways to make money online we can now get into the meat and potatoes of the book.
17. Forum Moderator: If you love investigative work and like to track down the bad guys then join a forum as a moderator to stop spammers and build a viable community of site members.
18. Get Paid To Post: Webmasters pay anywhere from $0.05 – $0.30 cents for people to post in their forum to kick start it and make it into a popular forum.
19. Document Translation: If you speak multiple languages you can offer translation services for website owners and get paid
20. Tester: If you have the ability to see bugs in a system and fix it then software and gaming companies would love to pay for your services.
21. Become A Link Broker: One of the major ways to increase a websites performance is by linking with other websites. You can become the middleman in connecting webmasters that want links and webmasters that sell links.
22. Software Writer: If you have the ability to write software you could write software and sell it to one or multiple people. Essentially you would be a ghost software writer.
23. Build A Search Engine: Google provides a powerful API tool that allows people to build search engines around niche markets.
24. Ebay: In case you’ve been under a rock for the last decade this is great way to sell junk in your house as well as wholesale products online.
25. Stock Photos: Are you a photographer? Well why not get paid for every photo you take. Sites like iStockPhoto, USASearch and StockExpert will allow you to open an account and sell your photo to thousands of websites.
26. Google Referral Program: Do you like to drive off the beaten path? Well why not get paid for finding new routes to you favorite place. Google will pay you to take pictures of the location of businesses and verify their information.
27. Social Bookmarking: Many people make post in forums like Digital Point for someone to do social bookmarking on sites like Stumble and Digg.
28: Give Away Free Stuff: If you have a website and a list why not give them free stuff. Companies like RevResponse and Hydra Network will pay you to give away free products.
29. Virtual Assistant: If you are good at research companies will pay you to do the work they don’t have time to do. Check out IVAA.org for more information.
30. Answer Tech Questions: If you are a techie by nature then why not get paid for you knowledge. Expertbee.com is a place that allows people to set a price for the answer they are looking for.
31. Application Installer: If you are good with installing application there are tons of people that have no clue how to do it. Start a website that offers a service to install software.
32. About.com Will Pay: Become a guide with About.com in your area of expertise you and get paid from a portion of their ad revenue.
33. Review Software: Get paid to write reviews about the latest software on the market. You can do this by joining called Softwarejudge.com where they pay for the truth.
34. Unused CPU Cycles: If you own a computer why not get paid for it. Join a site CPU Shares where they allow you to get paid for the unused cpu cycles.
35. Start A Domain Registrar: Start your own private label domain registrar site by signing up with TuCows. They will pay you for each initial sale and renewals.
36. eBay Copywriting: If you are good at writing sales letters go to eBay and look for high priced items that lack sells due to a bad description. Contact the seller and let them know you can re-write their description and increase their chances of selling the product of a 1 to 2% per cent fee.
37. eBay Arbitrage: Go to Craigslist and locate the top selling items. Pay close attention to the selling price and then go to eBay and contact a powerseller to see if you can sell their products using local classifieds and Craigslist.
You can also set up a website to capture emails and credit card information for these products and then go to eBay and buy it for less substituting your address for the buyers.
38. PLR Products: Private-Label-Rights content is written information that is offer to a select number of people. By re-writing this material it can be used to create e-books, e-course and audio products if read and recorded properly
39. Buy and Sell Websites: This is often referred to as website flipping. You can by websites that have a considerable amount of traffic and sales. Rewrite the sales letter, redesign the traffic, add expert testimonies and put a for sale sign in the window.
40. CPA Networks: Join as many performance based CPA networks as you can and drive traffic to the offers you have decided to push.
41. Selling Leads: Generate leads from affiliate offers by capturing the information before passing it on to the affiliate and when you have enough leads sell this information to wholesale lead companies that offer no admin fees.
42. Social Media Planning: A lot of companies have websites but that’s where their web presence stops. Contact local businesses in your area and offer social media planning which includes advertising and account set up.
43. Royalty Free Music: If you are a musician or a lover of music why not create a database of music and sell it to production houses that have a need for production music. You can also sell public domain music if you are willing to build a professional looking website.
44. ClickNWork: Get paid $5 – $150 per hour for doing freelance work. This does require you to take a test to be accepted.
45. T-Shirt Design: If you are a graphic artist why not design t-shirts and hats and sell them on CafePress.
Its not just a course its a resource
Join the Web Marketing For Profit Institute
Today For Training And Coaching for Your Business
Only $25.00 USD A Month
With Hosting and WordPress Installed
Once you have paid you will be Sent an email with your invitation
code to your online business training and link to the sign up form and Get Instant Access.